Clyde has a level 3 certificate in Education and Training gained in 2019 and has been delivering courses for over 20 years. He can design and project manage the implementation of online learning management systems (LMS) in partnership with 3rd party systems and content providers.
He can also design and deliver (or for self-delivery) bespoke/blended training packages on a wide range of topics to meet your needs for;
- HSE for executives’ and senior managers
- HSE for supervisors
- HSE for staff
Training courses can range from classroom to off the shelf or bespoke e-learning (including HR compliance) or a combination of both – ‘Blended Learning’ from individual courses to a range of academy courses and study material making up competency certificate and integrate on to yours or a new LMS system.
Topics include, but not limited to;
- Senior management HSE
- Supervisor HSE
- General HSE for staff
- Fire Safety
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling for staff and Risk Assessment
- CDM and Procurement, management and controls of contractors
- Working at Height/Ladder safety
- Accident Reporting and Investigation