At HSE Professional Services, we specialise in the Development, Transformation and Transition of Target Operating Models to enable risk, incident and RIDDOR reduction, while achieving demonstratable cost reductions though up and cross skilling of existing resources and digitisation.
- project manage and co-design with you, a new TOM, including the HSE resources needed to manage the system post project. This may include the development, digitisation, introduction and embedding of new online management systems
- provide training to existing HSE staff including the upskilling of competencies to enable them to perform more tasks
- train staff/managers on new systems
- engage with trade unions/staff representatives
- assist with HR resource reduction where required
- attend board/governance meetings